Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here Today ...Gone Tomorrow !!

Tomorrow, when I would have gone a long way in life,
One day, I may, recall Today.

I would smile at my trials to sound intelligent,
"As if it was so necessary, silly me", I'd say to myself.
I would hate the way I snapped back at people and thought highly about myself
"So shallow, so false", I'll smirk.
I would reminisce about the times I spent dreaming of rose blooms
And inhale deeply trying to smell the magic,
Wishing it to be lingering still, somewhere in the corner of my minds.
I would mull over the chats and the pretty laughs,
The unmindful banter and nonchalant decisions.
I would love my life, still want to rewind,
and sigh at what I left back carelessly.
I would treasure the memories, with their scent and color et all.
And would go back into my shell when I’d want to relive them.

Thank God... There's time for tomorrow...

2 comments: