Wake up…Yeah I am trying to liven up that insane writer in myself. Trying to play with words again. Words compliments writer and writer's existence depend on words and he can cease his silence within those words.
I think I have been silent for awhile now, longer than a while actually.
Sometimes the life-support does manage to coerce life into an otherwise comatose existence. Sometimes nerves fire up in an atrophied system, fingers twitch - first a little and then a bit more , finally getting up to do an unsure jig on a forgotten keyboard.
I have been left without stories in a city that spoilt me, always with choice, rather than paucity. I have been lazy, and I have been blind.
Now, I choose not to. Instead, I open my eyes.
Hoping that this isn't like one of those new year resolutions that I never take, knowing that they wont last. And that these rains will still inspire and seep into the dried mud of my mind, blooming into lines that carry some finite meaning.
End up with some lines of some track...
”Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way."
Well people have been waiting for your posts. It's a pity that someone who writes so well manages to let herself slip into some sort of sabbatical. And people also know that no amount of coercion would be enough to undo this indolence of your unless you yourself decide to let your writing hand spill some meaningful ink.
ReplyDeleteIn short write often ... and keep it a habit.
Nice post after long.
Megha and Shahid: You both should write more often.
ReplyDelete